Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Other Blogs of note

I'm short on reading right now as I've run out of books and money to get them.  I tried the local library yesterday, but its an extremely small branch with limited fantasy reading.  Instead I spent some time checking out what others like myself are doing.  As a software programmer, I'm as likely to borrow an idea from someone and then make it better than to try and come up with something from scratch.  As I was doing this, I found Graeme's Fantasy Book Reviews.  He keeps a very clean site and I like the way that he organized the site and his reviews were insightful.  His tastes are a bit different than mine, but I found myself wanting to try a couple of them out just to see.  He is also very dilligent about writing about a book a day (at least as far as I could see).  Check him out.